Groups of up to six can rent a trimaran boat to enjoy the views of Catalina Island and as well as admire the sunset
What You'll Get
- Private outing
- Departure location: 22 Green Pleasure Pier, Avalon, CA 90704, USA
- What’s included: boat rental, access to amenities such as a cooler, bottle openers, plastic cups, bottles and water, small bags of chips
- What to bring: food, drinks
- Must be 21 or older to bring alcohol
- About the boat: Thesis is a 42-feet-long and 22-feet-wide Cross Ketch rigged trimaran equipped with a restroom, galley, and outlets in the main cabin for charging electronics.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Catalina Adventure Sailing
Our vessel “Thesis” is a 42 foot long by 22 feet wide Cross Ketch rigged trimaran. The generous dimensions of the boat provide an extremely smooth and comfortable ride. There is always inside and outside seating available for all guests to have the space to relax while taking in the nature beauty of the Island.
Catalina Adventure Sailing follows a strict passenger policy which means there will never be more than six total guests aboard for any given excursion. There is a restroom / changing room, a full galley, and outlets in the main cabin for charging your phone or other electronic gear. And, yes, you can bring your baggage aboard if you are traveling to or from the ferry before or after the trip. It’s no problem at all, as there is plenty of storage space.
Catalina Adventure Sailing is the only sailboat charter company on Catalina Island. The skipper, Jonathan Ganz, is a US Coast Guard-licensed captain who has been sailing for more than 40 years. Our mission is provide you with an ultra safe, very stable boat, great crew, and lots of space to stretch out and unwind. All you have to do is enjoy your time on the water...