All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Flight and One Pint at Catalina Brewing Company
- Two Flights and Two Pints at Catalina Brewing Company
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Catalina Brewing Company
The decision to have a couple beers together one night in 2009 turned out to be a fortuitous turn of events for Hank Rowe and Brian Vance. It was after a late-night bike ride through the Sonoran Desert, and the friends were enjoying some of Hank's homebrew around a campfire. Their conversation soon turned into a lengthy discussion about how they could work together to open their own brewery; fast forward to 2016, and Catalina Brewing Company is now a well-established nano brewery in Tucson.
Appropriately, Hank and Brian incorporate a penchant for cycling into their business culture. They also pay homage to local tastes and traditions, with many of their beers featuring flavors indigenous to the American Southwest.
- Mesquite Agave: An American amber ale, 6.3% ABV. Made with mesquite pods ground to a fine powder, agave nectar, and Northern and Perle hops.
- La Rosa: A creamy ale, 4.5% ABV and a smooth 25 IBUs. Made using prickly pear fruits.
- Mesquite Smoked Pecan Doppelbock: A nutty doppelbock, 9% ABV and a relaxed 24 IBUs. Made with raw local pecans that have been smoked over mesquite wood.