Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a craft beer package and tour for two ($46 total value)
- Brewery tour for two ($10 value)
- Tasting flight for two ($16 value)
- Two pints of beer (one per person) ($12 value)
- Small snack to share ($2 value)
- One empty souvenir take-home growler ($6 value)
$46 for a craft beer package and tour for four ($92 total value)
- Brewery tour for four ($20 value)
- Tasting flight for four ($32 value)
- Four pints of beer (one per person) ($24 value)
- Two small snacks to share ($4 value)
- Two empty souvenir take-home growlers ($12 value)
Tours are available beginning on December 16 and are available Wednesdays and Fridays at 7 p.m., Saturdays at 6 and 7 p.m., and Sundays at 5 p.m. Tours are first come first serve.
Catawba Island Brewing Company
Catawba Island Brewing Company proudly emphasizes its location near the shores of the Lake Erie islands. The brewmasters are the Roder family, fifth-generation Catawba Islanders who aimed to bring small-production craft beer to their neck of the woods. Despite the modest size the microbrewery still manages to crank out almost 15 styles of beer, many of which feature monikers that conjure up fond images of the lakeshore, including Pebble Beach Porter and When Gulls Cry American Pale Ale. To taste the offerings visitors to the facility can check out the tasting room, which features ample natural light, indoor and outdoor seating, and complimentary popcorn that can be enjoyed between sips of suds or one of the many nonalcoholic options.