All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed August 11, 2017
· Reviewed December 4, 2016
· Reviewed November 5, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a craft beer package and tour for two ($46 total value)
- Brewery tour for two ($10 value)
- Tasting flight for two ($16 value)
- Two pints of beer (one per person) ($12 value)
- Small snack to share ($2 value)
- One empty souvenir take-home growler ($6 value)
$46 for a craft beer package and tour for four ($92 total value)
- Brewery tour for four ($20 value)
- Tasting flight for four ($32 value)
- Four pints of beer (one per person) ($24 value)
- Two small snacks to share ($4 value)
- Two empty souvenir take-home growlers ($12 value)
Tours are available beginning on December 16 and are available Wednesdays and Fridays at 7 p.m., Saturdays at 6 and 7 p.m., and Sundays at 5 p.m. Tours are first come first serve.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Tours begin 12/16/15. Winter hours are Wednesday through Friday 5pm to 10pm. Saturday 1pm to 10pm, Sunday 1pm to 8pm. Tours available: Wednesdays at 7pm, Fridays at 7pm, Saturdays at 6pm and 7pm, Sundays at 5pm. Tours are first come first serve. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Catawba Island Brewing Company
Catawba Island Brewing Company proudly emphasizes its location near the shores of the Lake Erie islands. The brewmasters are the Roder family, fifth-generation Catawba Islanders who aimed to bring small-production craft beer to their neck of the woods. Despite the modest size the microbrewery still manages to crank out almost 15 styles of beer, many of which feature monikers that conjure up fond images of the lakeshore, including Pebble Beach Porter and When Gulls Cry American Pale Ale. To taste the offerings visitors to the facility can check out the tasting room, which features ample natural light, indoor and outdoor seating, and complimentary popcorn that can be enjoyed between sips of suds or one of the many nonalcoholic options.