Like advertising, baseball relies on great pitches, a loyal fan base, and the power of grown men in animal costumes to sway public opinion. Endorse America’s pastime with this Groupon.
$99 for a Brewers’ Pre-Game Party for Six ($267 Total Value)
- Three-hour pre-game event at Catch 22
- 48 hot wings to share (a $59.40 value)
- 18 cheeseburger, bratwurst, or spicy hot-dog sliders to share (a $47.70 value)
- Two orders of beer-cheese fries to share (a $15.90 value)
- Commemorative Catch 22 mugs with bottomless Miller Lite for each person (a $24 value each)
- Shuttle service to the stadium beginning one hour before game time
- Return shuttle back to Catch 22 after the game<p>
Click here to view 13 available dates.<p>
They've got 22 televisions. 22 barstools. The Catch 22 owners' penchant for the number 22 nearly rivals their enthusiasm for all things sports. Nearly. Despite its posh decor—exposed brick walls, loft-style beams, and gleaming wood floors—the downtown space is a sports bar through and through. There’s “not a bad seat in the house,” even the men’s bathroom has a TV, and even that TV has a TV. Revelers with tickets to a game can often grab a free shuttle to a local stadium or arena. Those who stay to watch the match munch a new menu of traditional bar fare with a modern twist, such as hand-cut sweet-potato fries with curry and basil dip, or a burger slider topped with gorgonzola, creole sauce, and caramelized onions. At the full bar that stocks a dozen on-tap brews, 25+ bottled beers, premium liquors, and memory-scrambling “bombs”, patrons wash down savory dinners or toast half-court double plays.