What You'll Get
One of the cardinal rules of a party is “Always have more than enough food for everyone,” a rule superseded only by “Never mix alcohol with access to a particle accelerator.” Secure sustenance for all revelers with today’s Groupon from Catering By LaNetta. Choose from the following options:
- For $29, you get one dozen small sweet-potato pies (a $60 value).
- For $49, you get a catered gourmet breakfast for 10 including 25 menu items (a $99.50 value).
- For $89, you get a catered gourmet breakfast for 20 including 50 menu items (a $199 value).
- For $74, you get a catered gourmet buffet for 10 including 10 menu items (a $149.50 value).
- For $139, you get a catered gourmet buffet for 20 including 10 menu items (a $299 value).<p>
Chef Levi and Chef Joannetta rely on a combined 50 years of experience to whip local ingredients into catered and buffet-style meals in Asian Pacific, European, kosher, diabetic, and vegetarian cuisines. During lunch and dinner buffets, guests hush tummy rumblings with entrees from one of seven international categories. Buffets overflow with heaping portions of crusted brown-sugar ham, fruit blintzes, candied yams, and Ethiopian delicacies as hungry guests line up to refill empty purses. Alternatively, during catered breakfasts, guests munch on a choice of 25 or 50 morning staples, filling bellies with hot items such as omelets and fried chicken with waffles, pastries such as scones and sweet rolls, and energizing brews such as coffee and juice. Guests opting for baked sweet treats receive 12 small sweet potato pies baked from scratch and ready to launch at the faces of miniature clowns.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 16, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person per option, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Extra fee for linens. Sweet-potato pie option not valid for delivery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.