What You'll Get
Catering allows hosts to worry about real party-planning problems, such as tinkering with the smoke machine or deciding how many cans of soda to stuff into the piñata. Focus on the fun with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$100 for $200 worth of catering services
- Use toward menu items such as shrimp skewers, jerk-chicken pasta salad, and tamarind-rum pork
- Valid for pick-up or delivery within a 10-mile radius of zip code 33711<p>
$75 for a catered lunch for up to 10 people (a $150 value), valid for any combination of the following items:
- Jerk chicken, saffron rice, hot vegetables, Johnny Cakes and plantains, mango-ginger punch, and dessert
- Pulled pork marinated in a spicy mango reduction and finished with barbecue sauce and bourbon
- Boneless chicken sauteed in Jamaican curry with sweet peppers, onions, and coconut milk<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required 48hr in advance. 24hr cancellation notice required. Valid for delivery only within 10 miles of 33711. Valid for pick-up. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Catering by Saffron’s Cuisine of the Sun
A native of Jamaica, chef Jackie Hill has carried her home country's cuisine with her in her travels, creating her own brand of Caribbean cooking infused with culinary styles sourced from America and the Mediterranean. At Catering by Saffron's Cuisine of the Sun, she and her staff cater eclectic meals customized to most clients' requests as long as they don't involve building an entire house out of lamb chops, which wouldn't keep out any wolves. Appetizers include grilled shrimp skewers and empanadas filled with guava and spicy beef, while the signature jerk chicken entree is marinated in a special blend of spices and finished with house-made jerk sauce and onion vinaigrette.