All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of Chinese food
- $24 for $40 worth of Chinese food
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on federal holidays. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Cathay Center
There always seems to be something going on at Cathay Center. Some nights, guests are belting out karaoke songs, and other nights, they're racking up high scores on Wii video games. The main reason people flock to this popular local hangout, though, is the Chinese food. The menu is as long as it is diverse, and it even features an array of lighter options. Here are a few dishes to consider when you stop by:
- Steak kew: beef tenderloin sautéed with mushrooms, topped with oyster sauce, and served on a sizzling platter
- Chef's special: chicken, fresh shrimp, and tender beef tossed with vegetables and finished with crispy wontons
- Twin lobsters: two whole lobsters smothered with your choice of scallions and ginger, salt and pepper, or lobster sauce