Choose from Three Options
- $69 for 18 holes of golf, two buckets of range balls, and lunch for two ($287 value)
- $135 for 18 holes of golf, two buckets of range balls, and lunch for four ($287 value)
- $39 for 18 holes of golf, one buckets of range balls, and lunch for one ($71.75 value)
Lunch includes one hot dog, one bag of chips, and one beer or soda per person.
Cattails Golf Club
Cattails Golf Club's 18-hole course pits players against the indigenous hardwood forests and wetlands that occupy its 160-acre parcel of terrain. Opened for play in 1991, the course sprawls across rollicking land that once served as horse farm. Designer John R. William routed his vision through creeks and wetlands on the front nine and dense hardwood forest on the back, forcing golfers to adapt to the change in surroundings. The result is a tough but fair trial of cuts, putts, and strategy—one that's hosted such events as the The Michigan Amateur Qualifier and tournaments on the LPGA Futures Tour.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,433 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72 from the back tees
- Course slope of 133 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees