Steak is the breakfast of champions, the lunch of kings, the dinner of industrial barons, and the dessert of T. rexes. Enjoy high-quality cuts regardless of social or philosophical status with today’s Groupon to Cattleman’s Meat Company in Nixa. Choose between two options:
- For $25, you get $50 worth of chicken, beef, and pork.
- For $119, you get a 44-serving steak variety six-pack (a $249.70 value, including tax). The six-pack includes:
- 10 (5-oz.) bacon-wrapped fillets
- 6 (9-oz.) bone-in KC strips
- 10 (4.5-oz.) fillets of sirloin
- 6 (8-oz.) rib eyes
- 4 (14-oz.) T-bone steaks
- 8 (6-oz.) ranch steaks<p>
At Cattleman’s Meat Company, butchers help marketgoers stuff their fridges full of portion-controlled cuts of quality steaks, chicken, and pork products, vacuum-sealed for optimal freshness. Customers can nosh on preassembled variety packs, where bone-in KC strip steaks sidle up next to bacon-wrapped fillets and rib eyes to kick-start a cookout and put lazy grills to work. Cattleman’s also boasts an array of chicken and pork, including chicken seasoned in lemon and pepper that can feed up to eight ($31), or a pork tenderloin, 3–5 pounds, that can feed a family of four or up to 25 action figures ($32.28). Each Cattleman’s cut can be preserved in its vacuum-sealed overcoat for up to two years.