Oak Mountain Winery’s restaurant is located 75 feet underground and features seasonal dishes and over 35 wine varietals
About This Deal
- Type of food: American
- What’s included:
- One wine flight for each guest $25 value each
- One shared appetizer per two guests up to $13 value
- One entree for each guest up to $17.95 value
- One bottle of wine per two guests up to $39 value
- One souvenir logo glass for each guest $15 value each
- Valid any day of the week
- View the menu and prices
Need To Know
About Oak Mountain Winery
Oak Mountain Winery is a family owned winery that is located on the Deportola Wine Trail, in Temecula’s Wine Country. Home to Southern California’s only mined wine caves, Oak Mountain offers tours and tastings guided by knowledgeable and friendly staff.
The winery is known for their raspberry and strawberry champagnes, and offer over 30 award winning wines. The Cave Café offers an opportunity to dine underground or host weddings or special events. Their climate controlled pavilion overlooks one of the most spectacular views in the valley.