Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of pizza, fried chicken, and subs
- $24 for two Groupons, each good for $20 worth of pizza, fried chicken, and subs ($40 value)
Click to see the menu.
As the old saying goes, "Do what you love." Pizza lover Dave Crawford did just that when he opened Cebella's Pizza in Livonia. Read on to learn about what makes it stand out:
- Chicago-style pizza: the restaurant's best known offering outweighs the competition—literally. Loaded with a blend of four cheeses, and a tasty sauce featuring nine spices, not to mention a choice of toppings, the pizza weighs more than 4 pounds.
- Broaster chicken: This juicy fried chicken is marinated and pressure-cooked, then served with breadsticks, steak fries, and coleslaw.
- Specialty pizzas: The eatery's creative hand-tossed pizzas include the Widowmaker, topped with ham, salami, pepperoni, italian sausage, and ground beef, and the Coney dog, featuring National Coney Island sauce and hot-dog slices from Dearborn Sausage Company.