What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of pizza, fried chicken, and subs
- $24 for two Groupons, each good for $20 worth of pizza, fried chicken, and subs ($40 value)
Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 90 days. Pre-order required; valid for carryout or delivery. Additional fee required for delivery. Limit 1 voucher per visit, per order, per customer. Not valid with any other in-store specials, promotions, or discounts. Must use 2 voucher option in 2 separate visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cebella's Pizza
As the old saying goes, "Do what you love." Pizza lover Dave Crawford did just that when he opened Cebella's Pizza in Livonia. Read on to learn about what makes it stand out:
- Chicago-style pizza: the restaurant's best known offering outweighs the competition—literally. Loaded with a blend of four cheeses, and a tasty sauce featuring nine spices, not to mention a choice of toppings, the pizza weighs more than 4 pounds.
- Broaster chicken: This juicy fried chicken is marinated and pressure-cooked, then served with breadsticks, steak fries, and coleslaw.
- Specialty pizzas: The eatery's creative hand-tossed pizzas include the Widowmaker, topped with ham, salami, pepperoni, italian sausage, and ground beef, and the Coney dog, featuring National Coney Island sauce and hot-dog slices from Dearborn Sausage Company.