Bed and breakfasts tend to be much more relaxing than bed and all-night chili buffets, whose guests often complain of bloated stomachs and nightmares of being devoured by swarms of jalapeño peppers. Enjoy a respite free of bad dreams with today's Groupon for a one-night stay at Cedar Crest Lodge Bed and Breakfast in Pleasanton, Kansas, which is about an hour-and-a-half's drive from Kansas City. Tax is not included in this Groupon. Choose from one of the following double-occupancy options:
- $49 for one of eight guest rooms (a $99.99 value)
- $69 for the wine country room (a $139 value)
- $79 for the French Quarter room (a $159 value)
- $112 for the Tuscan manor suite (a $225 value)
Cedar Crest Lodge is nestled among 113 acres of rolling hills, trees, and ponds, and you'll be able to explore this lush, tranquil retreat at your leisure from one of eight guest rooms. The ocean breeze's cerulean surroundings lull dreamers into a state of Pacific pacification, while the north by northwest room provides a second-floor sanctuary for urbanites suffering from mistaken identities and being chased by low-flying crop dusters. Weekenders escaping unglamorous day jobs can also upgrade to the $79 French Quarter room, outfitted with its own Jacuzzi and separate shower, or the $112 Tuscan manor suite, which provides a four-post bed, rose-petaled Jacuzzi, small kitchen, private dining area, and private bath for 1,200 square feet of Italian countryside-inspired eating, praying, and loving.
Cedar Crest Lodge nourishes its guests with large gourmet breakfasts every ante meridiem, and its pool and fire-pit area gives you healthy access to at least two of the classic Greek elements (aether is not included in this Groupon, so please bring your own oxygen). Whether you seek a romantic getaway or a baroque barbecue, a night at the Cedar Crest Lodge gives you a home away from home, work, dense traffic, and your neighbor's real-time backyard re-enactment of World War II.
Reservations are required.
Groupon is not valid on 12/25 or 12/31.
- We were completely and totally pleased with the place, the location, service and the time we spent here. This is one of the best Bed & Breakfast establishments we’ve visited. Loved it. Great food & Great hospitality. – Enrique & Lissy Chi
- This is the most comfortable, relaxing & inviting B&B we’ve ever been too. The food was fabulous and the hosts friendly. – Cynthia Andrews Regarding the French Quarter, wine country, and Tuscan manor rooms, they had this to say:
- Our room was beautiful & the bathroom was awesome. We really enjoyed the peace & quiet – it’s just what we needed. – Greg & Michelle Maxon
- Love the hammock, the flowers, the butterflies and the view. Wonderful meal and great hospitality! – John & Colleen Del Debbio
25939 E 1000 Rd.
Pleasanton, Kansas 66075Get Directions