What You'll Get
Cowboys invented the handlebar mustache so they’d always have somewhere to hang their hats. Save yourself the grooming time and hang your Stetson at the stately Cedar Creek Conference Center in New Haven. Choose from the following options:
- For $170, you get a one-night getaway package for two on September 10 (a $340 value).
- For $170, you get a one-night getaway package for two on September 24 (a $340 value).
- For $170, you get a one-night getaway package for two on September 30 (a $340 value). <p>
Each getaway package includes:
- One-night stay in a double-occupancy room
- A premium barbecue dinner
- A premium breakfast
- A bonfire with s’mores
- Full use of the nine-hole golf course, tennis courts, hiking trails, brewery, and pool<p>
A 130-acre parcel of Missouri Wine Country cradles the Cedar Creek Conference Center, an elegantly appointed and classically midwestern inn with 49 guest rooms and a smorgasbord of outdoor activities. Rest weary bones and tired tendons inside a double-occupancy room complete with a private bath and WiFi after a long day of fishing for bass, bluegill, and fish cats in the 7-acre lake. Guests can practice trick shots and layups on the nine-hole, par 3 golf course or imbibe a cocktail poolside. The 4-mile Blue Bird Hiking Trail, a newly resurfaced tennis court, and a brewery saloon round out the list of on-site amenities.
Once appetites are fully worked up, invite them to the premium barbecue buffet dinner featuring ribs, beans, broiled ghost stories, and other traditional barbecue fare. Later that night, roast marshmallows for s’mores by the bonfire before hitting the sack, only to burst out of bed spry and lively the next morning for the premium breakfast with coffee service.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for date purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.