Choose from Three Options
2-night Bahamas cruise for two
- $179 for a Category 5 interior cabin (up to $398 value)
- $219 for a Category 4 ocean-view cabin (up to $458 value)
- $379 for a club or deluxe suite, based on availability (up to $758 value)
Sprinkled with white-sand beaches, botanical gardens, and National Parks, Grand Bahama Island is a tropical paradise. You’ll have one full day on Grand Bahama Island and spend the rest of your time on the cruise ship. As an added bonus to the normal onboard activities, a number of frightening and fun Halloween horror events are on the docket.
- Grab a bite at one of the four on-ship restaurants included in the price of your ticket.
- Now that’s entertainment: Live performers, including comedians, take the stage twice nightly on the cruise ship. Celebration also hosts a special Halloween Horror Cruise throughout October, with no additional fee for Groupon customers.
- Place your bets at the on-site casino, home to slot machines and poker and roulette tables.
- Go for a swim: The cruise’s ocean-view pool deck is the place to be during the day. Grab a chair by the pool and soak up the Caribbean sun, or sip frozen cocktails at the tiki bar.
- Day out on Grand Bahama: For your full day on the island you can choose to go on an organized excursion, such as swimming with dolphins, snorkeling, touring the island in a Jeep. You can also choose to spend your day lounging on the private beach at Grand Lucayan Resort.
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line
Every other day of the week, a Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line ship cuts through the sparkling turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, bound for Grand Bahama Island. The company's two-night Bahamas cruises include cozy accommodations in interior or ocean-view cabins, which feature panoramic vistas of blue skies, lapping waves, and the occasional ocean water-polo tournament.
On board, there are numerous amenities that are both kid-friendly or adults-only, including a top-deck pool with tiki bars, full-service spa, Las Vegas-style casino, and live entertainment. Four restaurants are onsite, including elegant five-course dining and casual Italian. After the ship docks in Grand Bahama Island, customers can purchase additional excursions, such as a glass-bottom-boat tour, a snorkel adventure, or a dolphin swim. Throughout the month of October, Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line hosts 15 bone-chilling Halloween Horror Cruises with events including a walk though the Deck of Death.