Like toothbrushes and American vice presidents, motor oil is best changed every three months. Keep the engine of democracy running smoothly with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for an oil-change package (a $42.98 value)
- $50 for two Groupons: each good for one oil-change package (an $85.96 total value)
- $75 for three Groupons: each good for one oil-change package (a $128.94 total value)
Each oil-change package includes:
- Swap old oil for up to 5 quarts of conventional oil and add new filter
- Multipoint inspection of air filter, battery, belts, brake fluids, lube fittings, steering, radiator fluid, transmission fluid, washer fluid, and wipers
- Vacuum interior
- Check and inflate tires
- Exterior car wash <p>
Customers can upgrade to synthetic oil from Pennzoil, Mobil, and other brands for an additional cost.
Celebrity Car Wash and Maintenance Center
Celebrity Car Wash and Maintenance Center opens its work bays to vehicles in need of aesthetic and performance upkeep. The full-service shop features a tier of car-wash and detail services that eject road grime from paint jobs and Swamp Things from passenger seats. ASE-certified mechanics stand at the ready in the lube-and-maintenance shop, where they stage tune-ups and revive rides with products from Pennzoil and Zak Chemicals. While they wait, auto owners can surf the free WiFi at the computer bar, grab a cup of Starbucks java, or stare unblinkingly at TVs.
89% of 708 customers recommend
“Amazing experience! Christian atmosphere and values in practice. Treated with respect and kindness by Doug and the staff. Got my car inspected and an oil change and...”
“Amazing experience! Christian atmosphere and values in practice. Treated with respect and kindness by Doug and the staff. Got my car inspected and an oil change and left very happy. (Even got a free car wash and vacuum). Most definitely will return! ”
“Gave great detail in examining the car and making suggestions to help with maintenance. Very friendly and efficient.”
“they are really fast in working!”