Noninvasive med-spa treatments aim to stimulate collagen production and exfoliate skin to create vibrant complexions
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Laser Genesis treatment with microdermabrasion and 20% discount for products or additional laser services
- During Laser Genesis treatments, a device heats the upper layer of the dermis in an effort to stimulate collagen production and diminish the appearance of wrinkles, redness associated with rosacea, scars, large pores, and uneven surfaces.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Celebrity Laser & Skin Care
Scalpels and sutures have no place at Celebrity Laser & Skin Care. Instead, the clinic's skilled technicians use high-tech treatments to help tighten skin, contour curves, and eliminate unsightly marks. The facility offers a host of nonsurgical methods to combat signs of aging; for instance, the skin-tightening treatment heats the skin beneath the surface to help tighten almost any bodily area, such as the face, neck, abdomen, or arms. The Limelight IPL targets brown spots and sun damage, and works even better when matched with the exfoliating, diamond-tip microdermabrasion treatment. Beyond treating signs of aging, the technicians can blast body hair and swat away spider-vein webs and their confused arachnid inhabitants, all with their powerful, but safe, laser systems. Upon entering the crisp-white facility, patrons will notice a gallery of pharmaceutical-grade skincare products, such as Obagi, DCL, and Jane Iredale cosmetics, which may be used during facials or other services.