Bodies that are properly cared for perform better, which explains why most Olympic records are held by reanimated mummies. Go for the pharaoh’s gold with today’s Groupon to Celebrity Laser Care in West Vancouver. Choose between the following options:
- For $139, you get six laser hair-removal treatments for a small area (up to a $750 value). Small areas include:
- Belly line (a $125 value/session)
- Ears (a $125 value/session)
- Sides of face (a $125 value/session)
- Toes (a $125 value/session)
- Under chin (a $100 value/session)
Upper lip (a $100 value/session)<p>
- For $239, you get six laser hair-removal treatments for a medium area (up to a $1,500 value). Medium areas include:
- Bikini line (a $175 value/session)
- Full face (a $250 value/session)
- Lower legs (a $235 value/session)
- Under arms (a $175 value/session)<p>
Celebrity Laser Care’s team of certified beauty techs wields noninvasive light energy in an attempt to permanently remove unwanted body hair. During sessions that range in length from 15 minutes to one hour, laser beams migrate across the skin’s surface, deploying short bursts of condensed light deep into each follicle to destroy its hair-producing capabilities and ruin its day. The targeted heat battles fuzz on all types of skin and can render the body area unable to grow new strands. The laser’s intrinsic cooling system also comforts the epidermis’s surface during treatment. Most clients require approximately five sessions to treat all their chosen area’s hair.
Celebrity Laser Care
Scalpels and sutures have no place at Celebrity Laser Care. Instead, the clinic's skilled technicians use high-tech treatments to help tighten skin, contour curves, and eliminate unsightly marks. The facility offers a host of nonsurgical methods to combat signs of aging; for instance, the skin-tightening treatment heats the skin beneath the surface to help tighten almost any bodily area, such as the face, neck, abdomen, or arms. The Limelight IPL targets brown spots and sun damage, and works even better when matched with the exfoliating, diamond-tip microdermabrasion treatment. Beyond treating signs of aging, the technicians can blast body hair and swat away spider-vein webs and their confused arachnid inhabitants, all with their powerful, but safe, laser systems. Upon entering the crisp-white facility, patrons will notice a gallery of pharmaceutical-grade skincare products, such as Obagi, DCL, and Jane Iredale cosmetics, which may be used during facials or other services.