Without modern electronics, mankind would have limited access to Bach’s symphonies, Hitchcock’s films, and Bob Saget’s dog and baby voice-overs. Maintain entertaining appliances with today’s Groupon to Cell It Like New in Madison Heights. Choose from the following options:
- For $39, you get an iPhone 3G or 3GS screen replacement (up to a $79.99 value).
- For $79, you get a Droid screen replacement (up to a $159.99 value).
- For $79, you get an iPhone 4 GSM or CDMA screen replacement (up to a $169.99 value).
- For $99, you get an iPad or iPad 2 screen replacement (up to a $199.99 value).
- For $35, you get $80 worth of repairs and services not including screen replacement or repairs that require parts.<p>
Cell It Like New’s talented technicians restore the virtual life to wounded gadgets with speedy, helpful repairs. Throughout the eight-step remanufacturing process, the hardworking specialists prioritize checkups with a three-step process that checks for simple, moderate, and complex issues. Common problems such as water damage ($50), broken keypads ($35), reception issues ($50), or sprained antennas are treated in as little as 36–72 hours. The comprehensive on-site repair and refurbishing center also restores the screens to precious smart phones, replacing spider webs of cracks with crystal-clear, brand-new windows. In addition to patching up handheld phones, Cell It Like New dusts up the displays of iPad tablets, allowing users to view and send important digital documents and watch high-resolution cat videos with stunning clarity. Buyers of today’s deal also receive 20% off accessories upon picking up their repaired device.
Cell It Like New
Cell It Like New finds the silver linings in malfunctioning handhelds with its quick and efficient electronic repair services. Highly trained technicians can replace a missing screw, fix a broken component, or tackle more complicated tasks such as water damage or screen breakage. Clients may also solicit Cell's jailbreak services to exonerate iPhones wrongfully accused of prank calling the IRS.