Expert technicians replace damaged or faulty screens of a variety of iPhone, iPad, and Galaxy models, or perform other cell phone repairs
What You'll Get
- Type of repair: glass, LCD, and digitizer
- Glass repairs fix the outer layer of the screen only, the most commonly damaged part. If the glass cracks, the device will still be usable.
- Digitizer repairs fix the part of the screen that recognize touch commands. If broken, the touch screen will not be functional. Deals with LCD repair
- LCD repairs fix the touch screen display. If this part breaks, a black discoloration will spread across the screen.
- Average time to complete service: up to two days
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. General spend option not valid for glass repair and/or cannot be combined with other voucher options. Mobile repair service available for a $20 fee. Mobile repair not valid for the Galaxy Note 5 or S6, or iPhone 4. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cell Phone Repair Guyz
- Convenient location: It's easy to get to the Woodlake electronics-repair spot, which is situated just off the Southwest Freeway.
- A variety of makes and models: Cell Phone Repair Guyz tends to iPads, iPhones, and Samsung smartphones.
- Swift services: The team of experienced techs are able to complete most repairs—which include bleeding LCD display, glass repair, and battery replacements—within two days.