What You Get
- $10 for 30% off your bill
- See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
- This Groupon is automatically good for 30% off your pre-tax bill. For example, if you spend $100 on Italian small plates and wine, you will only pay $70.
Like any good basement, Cellar 58 is full of secrets. Hidden in the back of the East Village eatery is a wine-tasting room that shelters more than 150 different bottles, including some that hail from overlooked countries, such as Greece and Bulgaria. In addition, the wine bar's frequently changing selection features more than 30 wines by the glass.
From the Press
- "Wine enthusiasts eager to explore new territory should take a seat at one of the long marble tables at this mural-adorned East Village wine bar." — Time Out New York
- "It makes for the ideal venue for lingering over the international wine list comprising the world's major, minor and up-and-coming varietals, vineyards and vintages." — Gayot
- "The pours come from all corners of the world, and not just the currently budget-friendly Chile and New Zealand- Greece, Austria, and Bulgaria all make an appearance." — New York magazine
Beyond the Wine List
There is also a surprising treasure in the front dining room. The marble-topped tables play host to entrees and small plates prepared by chef Fabio Bano, who comes to Cellar 58 from the ultraprivate Soho House. Using cooking methods that he learned and perfected in Italy, Bano handcrafts pastas and inventive desserts, which, like top-secret memos, melt satisfyingly upon entering the mouth.