Touchscreens eliminate the need for buttons, just like zippers or TVs powered by yelling. Touch the future with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $27 for a screen repair for an iPhone 3G or 3GS (a $60 value)
- $40 for a screen repair for a fourth-generation iPod touch (an $80 value)
- $45 for a screen repair for an iPhone 4 or 4S (a $90 value)
- $60 for a screen repair for an iPad 1 (a $135 value)
- $70 for a screen repair for an iPad 2 (a $145 value)
Cellmall's talented repair team set out in 2003 on a mission to give a second life to phones seemingly broken beyond fixing. Nearly a decade later, the technicians continue to revive devices from an assortment of problems, including liquid damage, lack of sound, cracked screens, and more. The team doesn't discriminate either: it works on all major brands and models, and in many cases, completes all repairs while the customer waits.