All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- $109 for glass-only screen repair for an iPhone 6 ($189 value)
- $89 for glass-only screen repair for an iPhone 5, 5s, or 5c ($129 value)
- $39 for glass-only screen repair for an iPhone 4 or 4s ($65 value)
- $79 for glass-only screen repair for an iPad 2, 3, or 4 ($159 value)
- $99 for glass-only screen repair for an iPad Air ($179 value)
- $75 for glass-only screen repair for an iPad Mini 1, 2, or 3 ($139 value)
- $12 for a tempered-glass screen protector for an iPhone 2, 3, 4, or 5 ($39.99 value)
- $99 for glass-only screen repair for a Samsung Galaxy S5 ($149 value)
- $89 for glass-only screen repair for a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ($149 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About CellSpot Cell Phone Repair
When our phones break, many of us go into crisis mode. That's why, like bomb-disposal specialists or microwave ovens, CellSpot Cell Phone Repair's certified technicians finish almost every job in less than 60 minutes. In fact, 20 minutes is the most time they'll need to cure an iPhone's most common ailment, a broken screen. Of course, cracked glass may be the least of a person's electronic woes. Water damage, nonworking buttons, and broken speakers are just some of the other issues tackled by CellSpot. And technicians even expand their doctoring to tablets, computers, and gaming consoles.