Non-invasive body contouring treatments uses infrared light and bi-polar radio frequency energy to reduce cellulite
What You'll Get
- What’s included: One or three Velashape III treatments
- VelaShape: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, love handles/flank, arms, and neck (under chin).
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
The Fine Print
About Cellulite Solutions Spa
The team at Cellulite Solutions Spa knows how frustrating it can be to try every cellulite product in the store and still see bikini-marring dimples. For that reason, they've invested in the scientifically proven effectiveness of Endermologie Integral machines with new 2017 models-which breaks down and flushes out the body's fatty deposits that form cellulite. Endermologie can be used to help break up fat and tighten skin on legs, abdomen, flanks, and arms. With monthly maintenance appointments, clients can bear smooth legs continuously, often making the arms jealous of all the attention.