All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 8, 2015
Reviewed February 23, 2015
Reviewed February 20, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $32 for two VIP FastPass skating tickets and two cups of hot cocoa, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($62 value)
- $40 for two VIP FastPass skating tickets and two cups of hot cocoa, redeemable any day ($62 value)
- $95 for two VIP FastPass skating tickets, two cups of hot cocoa, and three-course dinner for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to $174 total value)
- $110 for two VIP FastPass tickets, two cups of hot cocoa, and three-course dinner for two, redeemable any day (up to $174 total value)
- One small-plate appetizer (up to $14 value)
- Two entrees (up to $29 value each)
- One dessert ($10 value)
- Two cocktails or glasses of wine (up to $15 value each)
- Click to view the menu.
VIP FastPass tickets include express entry to the rink, skate rental, and bag check.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 23, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Reservations not accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid until 1/2/15. Not valid on 1/31/15, 2/2/15, or 2/14/15. Valid for drinks up to $15 value only. May not be combined with any other offers. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Celsius at Bryant Park
From October through March, it becomes impossible to walk across Bryant Park—instead, you'll have to glide. An ice rink acts as the swirling hub of the The Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park, but there's plenty more to the wonderland. The two-story, glass-walled Celsius at Bryant Park restaurant serves upscale sandwiches and other warming, wintry eats—chicken pot pie and short-rib pot roast, for instance—keep winter adventurers cozy and comfortable.
Cocktails are just as seasonal, including a winter-berry Moscow mule and the citrus-kissed Snowjito. For dessert, there are toasty treats such as s'mores and warm chai-spice doughnuts. And all through the meal, you're treated to views of revelers whirling around the rink outside.