Choose from Four Options
- $60 for a Spirits & Spirits party-bus tour for two ($100 value)
- $120 for a Spirits & Spirits party-bus tour for four ($200 value)
- $36 for a Spirits & Spirits party-bus tour for two (non-drinking) ($60 value)
- $72 for a Spirits & Spirits party-bus tour for four (non-drinking) ($120 value)
- Click here to learn more about the tour.
The tours run from 10 p.m. to midnight on Saturdays and visit the area’s known haunted hot spots.
Rick Tyson knows his way around local attractions. After leading tours on the East Coast, Rick moved to Colorado, where he ran a variety of tours for various businesses, including the Colorado State Capitol, Colorado Segway Tours, and the Denver Brews Cruise. Since then, Rick has opted to go it alone as the owner of Centennial Tours. However, his tours still allow him to visit a few of his old stomping grounds. For example, walking tours are filled with visits to local landmarks, such as Civic Center Park, the Denver Art Museum, and the Colorado State Capitol. Whiskey and Jazz tours, on the other hand, fill ears with high-spirited jazz music and bellies with whiskey during stops at Mile High Spirits, The Whiskey Bar, and El Chepultepec.