All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 30, 2015
Reviewed June 29, 2015
Reviewed June 27, 2015
What You'll Get
- Rum & Brew Tasting Night or Boston JerkFest
- Where: Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $39 for one ticket to Rum & Brew Tasting Night on Friday, June 26, from 6:30–9:30 p.m. (up to $50 value)
- $12 for one ticket to Boston JerkFest Food Festival on Saturday, June 27, from 11 a.m.–3 p.m. or 4–8 p.m. (up to $20 value)
- $50 for one two-day pass to the above events (up to $65 value)
- Rum & Brew Tasting Night: this pre-party party treats guests to unlimited samples of rum, craft beer, mead, and hard cider, plus samples of spicy snacks. It then mixes it up with a cocktail-making competition, blends in a cocktail demo where guests can learn to mix up their own authentic Caribbean concoctions, and sets it all to a live soundtrack of reggae supplied by local bands.
- Boston JerkFest: Reggae, drinks, and plenty of spicy Caribbean cuisine make this 3rd annual event a tropical escape in the middle of the city. Expect chef demos, cocktail-making demos, a jerk cook-off, and Spice Lane, which arms customers with all of their spice needs.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. The Rum & Brew event is only for 21 and over, must provide a valid ID in order to enter. Must provide a valid ID to be served any alcoholic beverages. Event takes place 6/26/2015-6/27/2015. Can not be used with other coupons or promotions. Food festival on 6/27th is for all ages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.