Removing the top layer of skin from a face is good for more than just solving every single Scooby-Doo mystery; it can also result in a smoother, healthier face. Unearth radiant face clues with today’s Groupon to Dr. Dean Kane's Center for Cosmetic Surgery & MediSpa at the Executive Centre. Choose from the following options:
- For $69, you get an Illuminize peel with an exfoliation treatment (a $140 value).
- For $85, you get a Vitalize Retinol peel (a $175 value).
- For $149, you get 20 units of Botox Cosmetic or 60 units of Dysport (a $360 value).
At the Center for Cosmetic Surgery & MediSpa, a professional staff of MDs, registered nurses, skin-care specialists, and licensed medical estheticians led by Dr. Dean Kane tailor treatments to help maintain healthy skin. With the Illuminize peel, patients receive a non-invasive chemical peel treatment that adds an immediate glow to the skin. The peel utilizes novel agents to ensure patients will not experience any redness, flaking, or peeling. Afterwards, an exfoliation treatment will remove dead outer layers of skin and erase chocolate frosting that has been accumulating for weeks. Customers opting for the Vitalize Retinol peel will experience a deeper exfoliation designed to shed outer layers of dead skin cells, unclog pores, control oil, help fight acne, and eliminate sun damage with only mild peeling and flaking. During each Botox Cosmetic or Dysport treatment, Dr. Kane will implement non-surgical techniques to smooth skin and relax fine lines without scaring them straight by popping an inflated paper bag.
- I have been to Dr. Kane's office many times for various plastic surgery and medi-spa services. The office staff is wonderful and caring and Dr. Kane delivers excellent care before, during and after any and all procedures. – Vitals.com user, 12/13/09
- I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kane and his wonderful nurses and staff for any of your cosmetic medical needs! – Nikki T., Insider Pages
Dr. Dean Kane at Center for Cosmetic Surgery & MediSpa
Dr. Dean Kane's pursuit of beauty has led him across the country and beyond. His specialized training in plastic surgery and medicine began at the University of Puerto Rico, then continued with residencies at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore and the University of Florida. Today, Dr. Kane shares his knowledge of plastic and reconstructive surgery techniques with up-and-coming doctors as a clinical professor at Johns Hopkins Hospital, and beautifies patients at his plastic-surgery practice.
From the moment clients enter the couch- and art-adorned waiting room to the time they grapple through the skylight, the attentive staff cater to them with personal attention. Before treatment⎯such as tummy tucks, liposuction, and Botox injections⎯clients consult with Dr. and Lauri Kane to ask questions about procedures as well as outline their beauty goals. Post-procedure, the clinical or operating-room nurse oversees patients through the entire recovery process.
1 Reservoir Cir.
Baltimore, Maryland 21208Get Directions