Before cameras, people seeking to leave a legacy could only hope to secure their place in future textbooks by poisoning the emperor. Avoid being a mere footnote with this Groupon.
$49 for a Three-Hour Introductory Digital-Photography Workshop ($100 Value)
Seasoned instructors draw on years of experience to teach new camera owners the fundamentals of camera usage, including settings, composition, and file formats. Participants should bring their own digital cameras to the class.
This Groupon is valid for the following dates and times:
- Friday, September 14, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Friday, September 14, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, September 16, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sunday, September 16, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, September 21, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Friday, September 21, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, September 23, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sunday, September 23, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.<p>
Center for Digital Imaging Arts
Boston University’s Center for Digital Imaging Arts bustles with creativity at its three campus locations in Massachusetts, Atlanta, and Washington, DC. Inside the classrooms, seasoned instructors lead hands-on workshops that delve into an array of artistic interests, including filmmaking, photography, animation, graphic design, and audio production. Teachers and students use state-of-the-art tools such as Arri video lighting, Adobe Creative Suite software, and Epson inkjet printers capable of producing counterfeit Disney Dollars.