- 40 Units of Botox
- 60 Units of Botox
- 40 Units of Botox and One Syringe of Juvederm
- 20 Units of Botox and One Syringe of Voluma
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Learn More About Botox and Juvederm
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra XC injections: lips
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Voluma XC injections: cheeks
How does it work? How much does it cost? We answer all your burning questions.
Dr. Kris Reddy FACS - Plastic Surgery Center
At his nationally certified center, Dr. Kris Reddy FACS, West Palm Beach Beach Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, puts more than 30 years of experience to use to beautify a patient’s face, breasts, and body with natural-looking results. Through cosmetic procedures such as breast augmentations, facelifts, and liposuction, the board-certified plastic surgeon seeks to leave patients feeling youthful and rejuvenated, without telltale signs of having work done. Non-surgical procedures offer similar results with less downtime, such as wrinkle-busting laser resurfacing and tummy-slimming CoolSculpting. Dr. Reddy is a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, which only accepts about 1% of all board certified plastic surgeon. Dr. Reddy is also the only Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Palm Beach County to be a Fellow of the American and International Colleges of Surgeons. See more about Dr. Kris Reddy FACS - Plastic Surgery Center here.