Firearm training often simulates real-world danger, such as encountering Professor Plum with the candlestick in the library. Secure every room in the mansion with this Groupon.
$36 for a Shooting-Range Package for Up to Four ($74 Total Value)
- Two 30-minute lane rentals (a $15 value for the first person on a lane; a $10 value for the second person on a lane; a $60 total value for four people)
- Two pistol or revolver rentals (a $10 value each)
- Eye and ear protection (a $1 value per person)
Guests sharpen their marksmanship by shooting static and hostage reactive-steel targets—such as dueling trees, pneumatic pop-up plates, and lateral movers—on the 20-yard Sherminator's Alley, named after local lawman Lt. John Sherman. Rapid-fire and cross-lane engagement is allowed on targets at least 5 yards away, though shooters may not draw from the holster or practice speed reloading. Guests must use frangible ammo, available for purchase onsite.
Center Mass, Inc.
- 20-yard, 10-lane indoor range
- Sherminator's Alley has pop-up targets, targets that move laterally, and fixed targets
- Pistols, revolvers, and rifles available by the hour or half-hour
- Customers must use CMI ammunition only to ensure safety.
At a Glance
Using their two shooting galleries, the instructors––who come from law-enforcement, military, and SWAT backgrounds––teach classes ranging from pistol shooting and safety for civilians to rifle patrolling for law enforcement. They also load the CAPS DVD live-fire video simulation system for tactical training, booting up one of more than 570 scenarios. The range extends to a 3,000-square-foot pro shop, where dry-fire booths enable customers to handle showroom arms while always pointing them in a safe direction.
92% of 77 customers recommend
“This place is great, expert knowledgeable staff, veteran owned business. Fantastic experience!!”
“Good place to get more experience and challenge your skills. Friendly staff and comfortable environment to pratice in.”
“THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL”