- Lake Worth Reggae Fest 2014
- When: Friday, April 11, at 5 p.m.; Saturday, April 12, at noon; and Sunday, April 13, at 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Bryant Park
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the musical lineup.
- $15 for one weekend pass (up to $25 value)
- $30 for two weekend passes (up to $50 value)
- $60 for four weekend passes (up to $100 value)
Lake Worth Reggae Fest 2014
- Collie Buddz: Friday’s headliner
- His circuitous path to US success: born in New Orleans but raised in Bermuda, his first single “Come Around” charted first in the UK, hit it big in Jamaica, and then caught the ear of Busta Rhymes
- How Allmusic.com described his breakout single: “instantly infectious and gloriously speaker-rumbling”
- The Supervillians: Saturday’s centerpiece
- Their sound: reggae fresh from Florida; sinister monologues threatening to blow up the moon
- Where you’ve seen them: on tour with Pepper, Slightly Stoopid, Fishbone, and Inner Circle
- Between sets: dine on Caribbean specialties