All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Parking in a public place makes it easy to forget where you left your vehicle, as does recreating the Apollo 15 moonwalk while blindfolded. Stake out a space with this Groupon.
Choose from Nine Options
- $99 for one month of guaranteed parking at Harbor Court – 30 E. Lee St. (a $275 value)
- $99 for one month of guaranteed parking at Harbor Park – 55 Market Pl. (a $275 value)
- $99 for one month of guaranteed parking at 208 Water St. (a $225 value)
- $99 for one month of guaranteed parking at 15 S. Frederick St. (a $225 value)
- $99 for one month of guaranteed parking at 315 N. Guilford St. (a $225 value)
- $99 for one month of parking at 816 Calvert St. (a $225 value); guaranteed parking not available at this location
- $99 for one month of guaranteed parking at 520 N. Charles St. (a $225 value)
- $99 for one month of guaranteed parking at 402-408 St. Paul Pl. (a $200 value)
- $87 for one month of guaranteed parking at The Munsey – 7 N. Calvert St. (a $174 value)<p>
Groupon customers may begin their month of guaranteed parking on Wednesday, May 1 at all locations. Customers can purchase two Groupons for two consecutive months of parking.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 21, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Must call by 7/31/13 to reserve parking for August. Valid only for option and location purchased. Must redeem in-full by expiration date on Groupon. Subject to availability. Not valid until 5/1. If 2 months purchased, must use months consecutively. To redeem customers must call Central Parking System of Maryland and provide their name and Groupon redemption number. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Central Parking System
Though they keep an eye on more than one million parking spots around the country, the staff of Central Parking System is trained to do more than just oversee parking facilities; they also execute shuttle services, provide valet and special-event parking, and consult on parking-facility design. They manage parking and vehicular operations in 60 cities around the country in venues ranging from residential and office buildings to airports, hospitals, hotels, and stadiums.
In addition to maintaining streamlined parking environments, Central Parking System also devises creative solutions to modern planning dilemmas, such as whether or not to give discounts to clowns carpooling in a compact sedan. The company donates part of its profits to a range of local and national charities, such as The United Way and The American Diabetes Association.