- $29 for a three-month adult membership ($66 value)
- Membership includes unlimited use of the fitness center and pool, plus discounts on all fitness classes
Central Square Community Center
Central Square Community Center aims to provide the whole South St. Paul community with workout options, which means the facility boasts a little something for everyone.
- For team players: Group classes in Pilates, kettlebell-TRX, cardio kickboxing, and more, all with an expert instructor who breaks down the moves
- For swimmers and vacationing fish: An indoor pool with a diving well, which hosts open-swim sessions and the ultimate pool party, Aquatic Zumba
- For runners: A cardio theater where guests can put in their earbuds, set their treadmill belt to a custom speed, and run for as many miles as they'd like
- For seniors: A senior center with age-appropriate yoga and ab classes, as well as games like cribbage and penny bingo