A skilled photographer captures a subject's sense of wonder, such as when a baby discovers a flying butterfly or when a baby discovers flying. Document developmental milestones with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$59 for an on-location portrait package (a $300 value)
- 60-minute on-location portrait session
- Four 5"x7" prints
- Two 8"x10" prints
- Sharable online album with approximately 20 digital images
- Two retouched, high-resolution digital images of the client's choice
$699 for a full-day Gold wedding photo package (a $2,000 value)
- Eight hours of coverage, including preparation, the ceremony, and the reception
- Photo session for the bride and groom
- Portraits with the couple for parents and friends during the reception
- DVD with approximately 200 high-resolution digital images
- CD slide show of photographs
- Online album for sharing and ordering prints
- Five retouched, high-resolution digital images of the client's choice
Cesar Quijada Photography
Though he's based in Miami, documentary photographer Cesar Quijada traces his roots to Venezuela. That country's lush forests and sprawling mountain ranges must have left an indelible impression on Quijada, whose work evinces a refined taste for nature's aesthetic beauty.
Of course, the bustling city of Miami presents plenty of photo opportunities that extend beyond the natural world. Quijada has especially taken to wedding photography, drawing on his documentarian instincts as he spends entire days snapping shots of couples and their guests. He also offers intimate, on-location portraits of subjects posing on the beach or messing up the papers in their boss's office.
“He was great and took beautiful pictures. Worked with my schedule to get them done .”
“We had such a positive experience. It was fun, we got some great pictures, and it was a good deal! Thank you so much for taking our beach vacation pictures ! ”
“Cesar was great and the pictures came out amazing. I'm very happy with his work :)”