Killer Margaritas and classic Mexican dishes such as enchilladas, fajitas, and rellenos, all served in plentiful portions
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $16 for $30 worth of Mexican food and margaritas for dine-in, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $18 for $30 worth of Mexican food and margaritas for dine-in, valid Friday–Saturday
$20 for $30 worth of Mexican food and margaritas for pickup, valid any day
- Valid for pickup
- Orders available: Monday–Thursday, 11am–9pm Friday–Saturday, 11am–10pm Sunday, 11am–7pm
How to Order Online
- Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 7, 2015. Amount paid never expires. 18% gratuity recommended. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at Broadway location. Not valid toward taxes, gratuity or delivery fees. Pick-up option redemption only available through Groupon.com. Not valid in combination with any other offer. Not valid 5/2–5/6 or 6/28. Must use promotional value in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cesar's Restaurant
Cesar's oversized margaritas, in flavors including peach, raspberry, and blue curaçao, bolster chatter over time-tested dishes such as enchiladas, fajitas, and rellenos. On clear days, a rooftop deck proffers views of the skyline and cars' receding hairlines, and comfy couches throughout the eatery serve as ideal venues for contented postmeal sighs. Cesar's third floor sports two bars and a lounge bathed in ultramarine light and pulsing rhythms, which roll down exposed-brick walls. Beneath the dining room's idyllic murals and life-size replica of the sun, bottles of imported Mexican brews clink gleefully over steaming plates.