Choose Between Two Options
- $85 for prix-fixe dinner for two ($146 value)
- $150 for prix-fixe dinner for four ($292 value)<p>
Each dinner includes the following per diner:
- Lobster bisque ($9 value)
- Arugula-mandarin salad topped with pecan and raspberry vinaigrette ($12 value)
- Passion-fruit ravioli stuffed with ricotta and pear ($15 value)
- Grilled half broiled lobster and filet mignon over crazy mashed potatoes or wild sea bass and champagne sauce and sweet potato fries and portobello mushrooms ($30 value)
- Truffle chocolate cake or new york apple cheese cake ($7 value)<p>
Martin and Charo Villacorta needed a change. So they closed their successful eatery, Martini 28, and reimagined, refreshed, and refocused its concept. The first change came with the name, Ceviche Piano—a double reference to the gleaming white piano perched inside its dining room, and to the classic Peruvian seafood dish. This name perhaps heralds the kitchen's new focus on Peruvian food, where signature flavors combine in lobster, sea bass, and salmon entrees made with fish as fresh as lyrics penned by a newborn rapper.
The decor is just as fresh, done in stark black and white. Glittering chandeliers add shine to crisp white walls, while supple leather chairs are framed in ebony. Outdoors, beneath umbrellas on the patio, guests can kick back on clear chairs and consume dishes resting on glossy black tabletops.