$299 for a Chicago Locals-Only Camp Groupon Adventure Weekend from July 6–8
Includes all of the following:
- Three recreational activities or Chicago experiences from your selected activity tracks
- Admission to Movie Night at Wrigley Field
- Admission to a private concert event at Navy Pier’s Grand Ballroom with performances by Counting Crows and Grace Potter and the Nocturnals; open bar and apps included
- All transportation throughout the weekend provided by US Coachways
- Six meals, including lunches at restaurants such as The Signature Room, Piece Brewery and Pizzeria, and Café Ba-Ba-Reeba!
- All taxes and tips included; does not apply to purchases made using $25 Groupon Now! credit<p>
Book by: 6/6/12.
Camp Groupon: Chicago
On the weekend after Independence Day, at the very height of summer, urban adventurers will converge on Chicago for a one-of-a-kind, bucket-list-busting weekend of fun and discovery. Over the course of three days, experience the best of the Windy City with an array of handpicked, small-group outings during the day and barn-burning spectacles at night, all designed especially for area residents.
Festivities kick off on Friday evening with a trip to the beating heart of Chicago—Wrigley Field. Sprawl out picnic-style across the hallowed outfield for Movie Night and take in a gem of classic Chicago cinema—a redemptive tale woven from the comical exploits of two particularly musical brothers, Jake and Elwood.
On Saturday and Sunday, local Chicagoans will set out on three activities, accompanied by Groupon camp counselors. Activities are divided into six curated tracks, including:
- Adventure Hill sponsored by Cricket Wireless: Adrenaline-pumping exploits such as skydiving jumps and kayak trips down the Chicago River <p>
- Explorer’s Valley sponsored by Shedd Aquarium: Beloved Chicago experiences such as the Shedd Aquarium and Wendella’s Chicago River Architecture boat tour<p>
- Gourmet Gorge sponsored by Yellow Tail: Palate pleasers, from sushi-making classes to tours of the famed Goose Island Brewpub <p>
- Tranquility Glen sponsored by Lifeway Foods, Inc.: Relaxing yoga classes on the beach, art and pottery classes, and wine tastings at Bin 36 <p>
- Spectacle Canyon sponsored by Coors Light: Sought-after events such as the Blue Man Group and a private standup show at Zanies Comedy Club <p>
- Do-Gooder Lagoon sponsored by Groupon Grassroots: Community-service projects at PAWS Chicago and the Greater Chicago Food Depository that let you pay it forward <p>
On Saturday night, you’ll head to Navy Pier for a private concert event with performances by Counting Crows and Grace Potter and the Nocturnals. Beneath the 80-foot ceilings of the Grand Ballroom, revelers will sip drinks from an open bar and soak up panoramic views of fireworks as they explode over Lake Michigan.
Throughout the weekend, you’ll dine at some of Chicago’s most acclaimed eateries, including Café Ba-Ba-Reeba!, Piece Brewery and Pizzeria, and The Signature Room, which is located on the 95th floor of the John Hancock building.
Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher. You will need to fill out a questionnaire to select your activity tracks and redeem the deal.
All purchasers must be 21 or older. You’ll need to provide your name, email address, and cell-phone number to complete your purchase.
Camp Groupon Waiver and Release must be signed upon arrival to Camp Groupon on 7/6/12. See the waiver and release here.