Customers use the passport to obtain samples and discounts at participating vendors throughout the Village. A Taste of Christmas Village Passport for One, Valid Tuesday and Thursday November 29 – December 22, Includes:
- Chaddsford Winery – 1 oz. Proprietors Reserve White + 1 oz. Proprietors Reserve Red
- Pretzelphoria - Tasting Bag
- Brunkow Cheese - Tasting
- German Sweets – Tasting
- Shane Confectionary – Candy Sample
- The Bacon Jams - Tasting Spread
- Chaddsford Winery – 1 oz. Holiday Spirit + 1 oz. Spiced Apple
- Show Passport to receive $2 off your purchase from Chaddsford Winery, Brunkow Cheese + Pretzelphoria (cannot be combined with other offers)
With a tradition dating back to 1982 and an annual production of over 30,000 cases of wine, Chaddsford Winery is among the oldest, largest, and most acclaimed wineries in Pennsylvania. Located in the scenic Brandywine Valley, their goal is simple: craft approachable, food-friendly wines for every palate.
Winemaker Jim Osborn infuses creativity, artisanship, and technique into every bottle of Chaddsford’s PA-Made wine, creating award-winning varietals and blends that celebrate their ‘Mid-Atlantic Uplands’ microclimate. Visitors may sample a portfolio of dry and sweet wines and cider at the Winery’s main facility, housed in a charming 17th century dairy barn in Chadds Ford, PA.