Science is more than just a class you had to take in high school; it’s also what the people who taught those classes do in their free time. Enrich yourself with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $23 for a Lunar individual annual membership (a $45 value)
- $29 for a Planetary two-person annual membership (a $60 value)
- $35 for an Interstellar family annual membership for two adults and two children aged 12 or younger (a $75 value)<p>
Each membership includes the following for each person:
- Free year-round admission
- Free invitation-only exhibit previews
- 25% off monthly stargazing and planetarium programs
- 25% off public simulated space missions
- 10% off classes, camps, facility rentals, and birthday parties
- 10% off in the Galaxy Gift Shop<p>
Challenger Space Center
Challenger Space Center is on a mission: to excite and educate its visitors about science and the vast wonders of outer space. That excitement starts as soon as guests walk onto the entrance's elevated gantry bridge to see a four-story, space-themed mural painted by Robert McCall. Then it's on to the museum, where the center's affiliation with the Smithsonian Institution enables it to offer top-notch exhibits, which range from a model of an Iridium satellite to three separate meteorite exhibits. Regular Family Star Nights encourage families to bond over stargazing presentations, a simulated shuttle launch, and other activities.
To immerse themselves in the space experience, groups can also sign up for two-hour simulated space missions that unfold in three spaces: a mission control room designed after the Johnson Space Center; the Spacecraft, which simulates a room onboard the International Space Station; and the Earth Space Transit Module, which helps crew members dock there.
62% of 113 customers recommend
“awesome experience for the whole family. wish we would have done the family pass”
“Take the tour so you can see the top floor that is locked on a self guided tour.”
“It was educational and fun”