What You'll Get
Today’s side deal lets you choose between two performances presented by the Chamber Music Society of Detroit at the Seligman Performing Arts Center, with two different seating options for each performance (up to a $50 value). Choose from the following options:
Upper Crescent A seating
- For $25, get a ticket to Pacifica Quartet with John Bruce Yeh, clarinet on Saturday, November 13, at 8 p.m. (a $50 value)
- For $25, get a ticket to Simone Dinnerstein (Piano) on Saturday, December 4, at 8 p.m. (a $50 value)
Upper Crescent B seating
- For $21, get a ticket to Pacifica Quartet with John Bruce Yeh, clarinet on Saturday, November 13, at 8 p.m. (a $43 value)
- For $21, get a ticket to Simone Dinnerstein (Piano) on Saturday, December 4, at 8 p.m. (a $43 value)
- The Chamber Music Society presents outstanding prestigious, world-class chamber music performances featuring many of the world’s greatest soloists and chamber music ensembles
- The Seligman Performing Arts Center is an intimate venue with terrific acoustics
- Pacifica Quartet performs on November 13 with John Bruce Yeh on clarinet
- The quartet received a GRAMMY for best chamber music performance in 2008.
- Quartet will perform selections by Beethoven, Schumann, and Brahms
- At the December 4 performance, enjoy a free pre-show discussion with University of Chicago professor Steven Rings, starting at 6:45 p.m.
- On December 4, hear one of Bach’s greatest piano pieces, the “Goldberg Variations,” performed by pianist Simone Dinnerstein
- Enjoy upper-crescent-level seating to take in a view of the entire stage and performers
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for date of performance purchased. Reservation required. Not valid for re-sale. Non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.