Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for a 3.5-hour Introduction to Handgun Safety class for two ($140 value)
- $139 for a 3.5-hour Introduction to Handgun Safety class for four ($280 value)
Students spend 2.5 hours in the classroom reviewing universal firearm safety at home and outside, basic nomenclature, selecting a gun, and performing maintenance before practicing for one hour on the range, where each couple shares a lane. Students can bring their own firearms or use one rental firearm per couple, for which they will need to purchase ammunition onsite. The lane fee and eye and ear protection are included.
- 25-yard indoor pistol range
- 10 lanes each accommodate up to three people
- 9 mm pistols such as a Glock 17
- Revolvers such as a Ruger SP101 .357 Magnum
- Rifles such as an AK-47 .22 LR
At a Glance
There's an extra reason to celebrate holidays at Champion Arms. Whether it's Halloween or Valentine's Day, the shooting range often hosts "Top Shot Club" competitions on special occasions. To get ready for these competitions—or just safe gun use in general—instructors lead various gun classes, including introduction to handguns. Other classes move into more nuanced skills, such as an intermediate handgun class that covers how to draw from a holster or shoot while using a flashlight.