$189 for Tiburon Golf Club 2015 VIP Pass ($725 value)
- Five 18-hole rounds of golf
- Five one-hour small-group golf VIP clinics
- Champion Pro-Series Hybrid golf club
Tiburon Golf Club
With courses named “Hammerhead” and “Great White,” one might expect treacherous water hazards or maybe a lifeguard on duty at each hole. Instead, the aquatic names of Tiburon Golf Club’s links belie their lolling hills, ample foliage, and predator-free lakes. All three courses are par-36, nine-hole jaunts, with yardage from the back tees ranging between 3,422 and 3,525 yards. Tiburon’s signature hole?Hammerhead’s third?requires a well-placed tee shot to navigate a tricky fairway bunker to the left and out-of-bounds to the right. From there, golfers face a downhill approach over a lake to reach a narrow green on the far side.
Tiburon also hosts a driving range with laser-measured targets and PGA instruction from the likes of three-time Nebraska PGA Player of the Year Jon Petersen. After a long day on the links, golfers can stop by Sharks Sports Bar and Grill for drinks, burgers, and other American eats.
Courses at a Glance
- Mako: par 36 • 3,422 yards from the back tees
- Hammerhead: par 36 • 3,480 yards from the back tees
- Great White: par 36 • 3,525 yards from the back tees
- See the scorecards