Choose from Two Options
- $71 for two 18-hole rounds of golf with cart for two (up to $158 value)
- $142 for two 18-hole rounds of golf with cart for four (up to $316 value)
Per person, each option includes:
- 18-hole round of golf with cart (up to $45 value)
- Replay fee ($30 value)
- Bucket of range balls ($4 value)
All options are valid for tee times on Monday through Friday, or after 1 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Champions Club at the Retreat
A 200-foot downhill tee shot opens Champions Club at the Retreat, rendering the 485-yard, par 5 first hole reachable in two strokes. Such elevational considerations color play throughout the 18-hole course, cradled as it is within the Temescal Valley's undulating canyons adjacent to the Cleveland National Forest. Bermuda grass fairways slink through the rocky outcroppings and low-lying brush, corralling foursomes onto smooth greens of bent grass. Yet despite its imposing appearance, a major renovation in 2011, and subsequent renovations the last three years tempered the course's difficulty a tad, eliminating some of the more punishing aspects of the course such as 25 bunkers, cleared adjoining slopes so balls can rolls back into play making them easier to find, and redesigning an entire hole.
Anchoring every round is the 25,000-square-foot clubhouse. Done up in a Tuscan theme and accessorized with trickling fountains and golden sunshine, the structure immerses visitors in creature comforts before they tee up. Players can stop for post-round drinks or fuel up for a round with pub-style eats on the grand patio, which overlooks the 9th and 18th greens.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,765 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 71.2 from the Blue tees
- Course slope of 134 from the Blue tees
- Four sets of tees per hole