Need To Know
About A Chat with Champions Sports Center
Meet Aimee Walker Pond
- Owner and director of Champions Sports Center
- Though deaf and blind in one eye, she became an international elite gymnast
- Competed on UCLA and BYU college teams
- On NCAA National Championship winning team
- Appeared on TV in Baywatch and Little Girls in Pretty Boxes
- Wrote the autobiography “No Excuses”
A Chat with Champions Sports Center
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Limited class sizes and two exceptional instructors per class provide for a fun learning environment for tumblers of all ages.
Is your location strictly for adults, or can kids participate as well? For children aged 3–18.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Aimee, the owner, is a deaf and partially blind gymnast who believes that anything is possible and inspires all around her to achieve great things.
What do you love most about your job? See children gain self confidence and a love for tumbling.