Choose from Three Options
- $72 for a winery experience for two ($120 value)
- $144 for a winery experience for four ($240 value)
- $216 for a winery experience for six ($360 value)
Each winery experience includes the following, per person:
- Winery tour with tasting
- One glass of sparkling, red, or white wine
- Dinner, with choice of one soup or salad and one entree from the menu
- Experiences are available on Wednesday–Friday starting at 5 p.m.
Chandler Hill Vineyards
Chandler Hill Vineyards' rolling, verdant rows of Norton, Chambourcin and Vignoles grapes and placid lakeside views offer visitors a quiet place to get away from it all. Built on land once owned by freed slave Joseph Chandler, the winery still retains the essence of the past. The 5,000-square-foot, lodge-like tasting room stands on the site of Chandler's modest cabin. Century-old artifacts discovered during the excavation, including a shotgun and a Hoveround, remain on display, and stones from the original foundation have been carefully repurposed. As candles in a wrought-iron fixture flicker overhead, guests here sip wines from Missouri and the West Coast and chat by a glowing fire in a large stone fireplace.
In its A-List 2010 feature, St. Louis Magazine said, "We’re fans of many regional wineries, but there’s something about Chandler Hill that feels a little more sophisticated, a little extra tucked-away." Thanks to its picturesque vineyards, 5,000-square-foot deck for warm-weather relaxation, and events such as live music performances, the secluded spot was named the Most Fun Winery on Ladue News's 2012 Platinum List.