Minimally invasive surgery reshapes cornea to improve vision
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Post-operative kit (including prescription eye drops, sunglasses, and sleep mask)
- Follow-up care for one year after surgery
- Free enhancements included within one year after surgery
- Total cost of procedure for one eye: $2500
- Total cost of procedure for two eyes: $5000
- Length of the procedure: up to 20 minutes
- Recovery time: 24 hours (results may vary)
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser eye surgery.
- PRK surgery is also an option
- LASIK eye surgery FAQ
- Who’s eligible for LASIK?
Need To Know
About Chang Eye Group
Valli Muthappan, MD, received her undergraduate degree at Northwestern University in Chicago, IL where she graduated as Magna Cum Laude. She received her Doctrine of Medicine from Washington University. Dr. Valli’s obtained her residency at Wilmer Eye Institute, Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD and her fellowship in corneal surgery at Moran Eye Center, University of Utah. She is a member of the American Board of Ophthalmology and the American Academy of Ophthalmology. Dr. Valli specializes with a wide variety of corneal diseases including viral and bacterial infections, dry eye, keratoconus, corneal scars, and Fuch's corneal dystrophy. She is adept at performing several corneal procedures including LASIK and PRK surgery. She has performed over 4,000 eye surgeries and has published papers in the Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, Cornea, and Clinical Ophthalmology. She has received recognition for her presentations in the US and abroad.