Numerous ecological regulations impact our fish, yet few volunteers are interested in doing the hard work of registering them to vote. Canvass your local waterways with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a standup-paddleboarding adventure for one (a $150 value)
- $80 for a standup-paddleboarding adventure for two (a $300 value)<p>
Each standup-paddleboarding adventure includes:
- 20-minute introductory standup-paddleboarding lesson
- 40-minute standup-paddleboarding wildlife adventure tour around Channel Islands Harbor
- 30 minutes of independent standup-paddleboard rental time<p>
Starting with an on-land lesson, visitors learn standup-paddleboarding basics such as proper form for stroking, standing, and turning. Boarders then embark on a guided nature tour that may lead to encounters with sea lions, starfish, and seabirds. After the tour, paddlers get an extra 30 minutes of free paddling around the Channel Islands.<p>
Channel Islands Kayak Center
Scenes of learning and enjoyment spark infectious enthusiasm among Channel Islands Kayak Center's guides, who thrive on bringing adventurers up close to the wildlife of Channel Islands Harbor and Ventura Harbor. The team furnishes independent explorers with kayak rentals, which include safety briefings so kayakers can tell the difference between a sea lion and an actual lion.
3600 S Harbor Blvd.
Oxnard, California 93035