For $225, today's side deal gets you a three-person shoreline helicopter tour, plus a champagne package, from Channel Islands Helicopters (a $400 value), located in Oxnard. Choose from two tours:
- Whale and Dolphin Tour ($375 for up to 3 passengers, plus $25 for champagne package)
Two Harbors Tour ($375 for up to 3 passengers, plus $25 for champagne package)
Family-owned-and-operated helicopter tour business with a perfect safety record, offering one-of-a-kind aerial views of the California shoreline
- Whale and Dolphin Tour flies over Channel Islands Marine Sanctuary and lets passengers observe marine life from the air
- Two Harbors Tour's attractions include views of downtown Ventura, state beaches, and Port Heuneme
- Each tour is 25 minutes long and includes champagne, sparkling grape juice, or flowers
- Climate-controlled helicopters
- I recently took a flight over the Santa Barbara Channel and Anacapa Island, where we spotted hundreds of dolphins from a fantastic overhead angle that’s much different than that experienced from a boat. We also enjoyed views of racing sailboats, scuba diving boats and the tall sailing ship Bill of Rights, whose passengers waved up toward the bright yellow aircraft. The boats and landmarks on Anacapa, including the historic lighthouse and Arch Rock, looked a little like toy models from high in the air. – Alex Wilson, Ventura County Reporter
- There is absolutely nothing in the world like...leaving it...in a helicopter. I wasn't totally sure what to expect but our pilot, Dan, made the experience for us. We took a tour of the town and beach area then out to a couple of the Channel Islands. The scenery was unbelievable. I swear there must have been 300 dolphins in the pod we saw. – greg p., Yelp
Channel Islands Helicopters
Helmed by chief pilot Josh Jones, Channel Islands Helicopters soars over the sparkling Pacific during breathtaking tours around Channel Island National Park and Channel Island Marine Sanctuary. Guests load into a luxurious, bright-yellow steed of the sky, zipping out of Oxnard Airport and into the wide skyscape. Floating along a mountain-framed coastline, the sturdy chopper scrapes the clouds as guests peer into the waters below. Depending on the season, whales may frolic in the surf, carousing with sea lions or jubilant dolphin pods that leap out of the waters in hopes of catching a glimpse at the mythical creature known as the whirlybird. Clink glasses of champagne with a loved one or two friends to commemorate a magnificent midair adventure.
1601 W 5th St.
Oxnard, California 93030Get Directions