What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for $18 worth of Mexican food and drinks for two
- $17 for $35 worth of Mexican food and drinks for four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for Dine-in and carryout. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other existing specials or discounts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chaparritos Mexican Restaurant
Fresh, from-scratch Mexican food—that's the focus of Rafael Marcelino at Chaparritos. His menu includes all the classics—tacos, tortas, fajitas, and enchiladas—plus a vast selection of shrimp, which serves as an ode to his family and their history of selling seafood in his hometown. But that's not the only cool fact behind Chaparittos; here are a few more things to know:
- The name: It's Spanish for "shorty," which is Rafael's nickname
- The most popular dish: steak ranchero, a colorful medley of marinated steak, chorizo, and bacon served with sautéed vegetables. And speaking of marinated steak...
- In the press: "One of my secrets is marinades," Rafael told the Riverfront Times. "Everything...has its own taste, but when you put it together, it's going to be glory in your mouth."