Choose Between Two Options
- $89 for a golf package, redeemable Monday–Friday ($168 value)
- $109 for a golf package, redeemable Saturday and Sunday after 11 a.m. ($188 value)
The golf package includes:
- Two 18-hole rounds of golf, redeemable for two people on one visit or one person over two visits
- Cart rental
- One small basket of 35 range balls
Chardonnay Golf Club
Staff Size: 50+ people
Average Duration of Visit: 4+ hours
Parking: Parking lot
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Recommended Age Group: All ages
Q&A with Roger Billings, PGA General Manager
What is one fun, unusual fact about your business?
The 8th hole, a 198-yard par three (from the back tees), has been rated by _Golf Digest magazine as one of the Most Fun Holes in America. Additionally, our golf shop was ranked as one of the 100 Best Golf Shops in America by Golf Shop Operations magazine._
What special training do you or your staff have?
I have over 30 years experience in golf-course operations and management. Additionally, we have other PGA golf professionals and apprentices on staff with years of experience in golf operations and instruction. Our food and beverage management team also has years of experience and expertise in culinary skills, as well as golf-course-restaurant and banquet operations.
I'm a first-timer. How do you get me ready for the experience?
We have PGA teaching professionals on staff who can help you with private or group golf instruction.
Is there anything else you want to add that we didn't cover?
Our full-service golf course and banquet facility specializes in delivering first-class service and upscale food offerings for all type of banquet events, including golf-tournament awards luncheons or dinners, wedding ceremonies and receptions, quinceañeras, birthday parties, business luncheons, private dinner parties, etc.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,948 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 73.6 from the back tees
- Course slope of 137 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole